- 1.Liberally, season chicken thighs with Chef Monica Smoky Café Spice Blend.
- 2.Heat a large sauté pan on medium high heat.
- 3.Then add olive oil and chicken thighs in a single layer.
- 4.Cook chicken thighs until brown on the first side.
- 5.Turn chicken over add onions on top.
No reviews for this Repice
- 2 lbs. of boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1-2 Tbsp. of Olive Oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, thin sliced
- 2 cups of low-sodium chicken stock/broth
- 2 Tbsp. Chef Monica Smoky Café Spice Blend
- 10-12 ea. Brioche Slider Roll
- 2 Tbsp. of Unsalted Butter