- 1.Prepare pasta as directed per the box instructions. Boil in salted water. Drain and set aside.
- 2.Season chicken breast with salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet on medium high. Add olive oil and sear chicken breast on one side until done. Turn the chicken and sear for about 1-2 minutes and then deglaze the chicken breast with Italian Dressing.
- 3.Allow chicken to braise for about 5 more minutes or until chicken is done. Remove chicken and dressing. Set aside, wait for 5 minutes and dice the chicken and toss in the braising liquid.
- 4.In the same pan the chicken was braised in. Add olive oil (if needed), tomatoes, red pepper flakes, fresh garlic, spinach and sauté until spinach begins to wilt and ingredients are combined.
- 5.Add the diced chicken breast and braising liquid, fresh basil leaves. Toss with drained pasta.
- 6.Serve while hot with favorite bread. Garnish with fresh grated parmesan cheese
No reviews for this Repice
- 1 lb. of Spaghetti Pasta
- 3 Tbsp. of Olive Oil
- 1 pound chicken boneless, skinless
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Chef Monica ™ Gas House Spice Blend
- 1 cup of Italian Dressing
- 1 tsp. of Fennel Seeds
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped, not soaked in oil
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pint of Grape Tomatoes, halved
- I bunch fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 lb. of Fresh Spinach
- 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, to taste